Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It takes an election...

So I realize I haven't posted since about August, not because nothing's been going on, more because I just haven't been in the mood. But if there's anything that gets me back in the game, it's an election. Anybody who knows me very well at all, and especially anyone who has lived with me, knows that I love today (Super Tuesday!), and that I will be glued to MSNBC all night long. I tuned in as soon as I got home from work (there was already a state in - West Virginia with it's strange caucus system this year... bizarre), and will probably be watching all night long. Yes, even until California results are in. I love this stuff. With all of that said, while I was checking out msnbc.com at work today, I found this fun little widget (yes, that's really what they call it) thing that I decided I had to share.



If you get as much of a kick out of election results as I do, enjoy tonight. If not, at least let me enjoy it.

Stay tuned for more from me - hopefully sooner than later!

No comments: