Monday, March 31, 2008

Nicole's Wedding Dress Scrapbook

I'm in a creative mood tonight, but don't have the energy to really do anything creative. Blogging was about all I could handle. I found these pictures of a scrapbook I made over six months ago. I figured a post on scrapping was almost as good as actually pulling out all my stuff and doing a few pages.

The week or so before Nicole and Justin's wedding (as if that time isn't busy enough), I decided to make Nicole a scrapbook of all the dresses she tried on while we were shopping for the perfect dress for the wedding day. There were plenty of fun (and funny!) dresses to remember. The day before the wedding, while relaxing over lunch at Panera - one of our favorites - and getting ready to get pedicures, I was able to give her the book I made as a birthday gift.

Although the pictures here are a little small, I hope you enjoy! I think she did!

No comments: