- I love string cheese, but can only eat it as strings (like by peeling it lengthwise, can't just bite into it).
- I recently got two new pets - the cats my parents have had for the last 11 years. They live with me now, and except for all the hair they shed and I vacuum up nearly everyday, I love having them around. But even after 11 years of calling them by their names, it's still a little strange to call a pet Ethel (Lucy and Ethel after "I Love Lucy").
- When I was in elementary school, my mom and I spent Saturday mornings in the winter at The Rollerdrome (the roller rink in town). I was fairly decent then. Probably not anymore.
- I took an entreprenuership class in grad school, and started a mini jewelry business. I'd love to have an Etsy shop now, but am nervous that nothing would sell.
- In a golf outing yesterday, I won the Women's Long Drive contest on the 18th hole. (Yes, I'm bragging a bit here...) 275 yards, in the fairway. No lie. It was pretty impressive.
- Every phone call with my brother ends with the lines "Love you Brother." "Love you Sister." Just a thing we do.
- Moving back to Madison has been one of the best decisions I've made in the past few years, but if I'm honest, it's left me fairly lonely for the past year as well. I'm choosing to learn something from it this time rather than letting it bother me as much as it may have in the past.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Tagged - more random things about me
I got tagged by Kaitlyn, and because I love the brutal, bare-her-heart honesty of her blog, I'm participating! After you read these (hopefully) 7 new things about me, go check her out!