Thursday, August 06, 2009

Prayer please.

I realize I've been a bad blogger and left you all hanging waiting for word on the car (there is a new one, and pictures and all the details are coming soon - I promise!), but there are more pressing things on my mind right now.

I'm coming to you (all 5 readers I have out there) asking for prayer.

My grandmother had a heart attack early this morning, and is scheduled for open-heart surgery on Monday. Likely quadruple bypass. Please cover her, the people at the hospital taking care of her, my dad who is dealing with a lot of it, and my whole family, in prayer.

I'll try to do a better job of keeping you posted.

In Him.
Katrina

4 comments:

AD said...

Hey Katrina, I hope everything works out! I'll be thinking of you guys.

Anonymous said...

Katrina,

I saw grandma for an hour or so tonight and, in her amazingly optimistic spirit, she was jovial as ever. I even got to witness her melting into the phone as she talked to Leo. I think she'll pull through as she's a fighter. I hope your dad is doing okay. I'm sure he's taking it very hard. An extra prayer to the list! Love ya cuz!

Tabitha said...

Katrina,

Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear about this. You definitely can count me in for praying for your grandma. Keep us posted.

Tabitha

Anita J. said...

So sorry to hear this, but I'm relieved and thankful that your grandmother can get heart surgery. It is scary to have someone you love go through it. I will pray for her and for you guys as well.