Monday, June 04, 2007

You may have too many shoes if...


1. This is what your the entryway in your apartment looks like. (Also note, there are 5 purses in that picture - but each has been used within the last couple of weeks!) I'm not even going to bother to count how many pairs are there, but I know there are some missing that I've worn recently.




2. You have two pairs of the same shoe (and a third that was recently thrown out), just because you like them so much, and can pick the ones that are least worn each day you want to wear them. That means there are really 4 pairs of the same shoe!




3. You decide to finally throw out some of the old shoe boxes you've been keeping in your closet (don't ask why), and find a lone boot in one of the boxes. Not sure where the other one is, but I'm guessing it's the same kind of situation as in #2... I know they were pretty comfy at one point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Katrina! I think it may be time for an intervention!! Love, Nicole