Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two Pictures: One Pretty, One Not

First, the pretty.


Aren't they precious?! Precious is kind of an under-used word. But it kind of reminds me of my grandma when I say it. Not that my grandma says/said it, but it sounds like something A grandma would say. Enough of that, let's just say I've adored this little bouquet for the last few days after picking it up at the Farmer's Market this weekend.

And, the not so pretty.


This little stool was a flea market find this weekend (along with the hubcap in my last post). Too bad it's just plain ugly right now. I feel like it has so much potential. It could be cute! So this is my latest project. Any thoughts on how to clean this baby up? How do I get that white/rusty paint off? (I want it black.) And do I reupholster it black and white? or teal and white? It will eventually find it's way in to my teal/black/white bedroom. Stay tuned. There's sure to be more pictures of the whole pretty-fying process.

No comments: