Saturday, December 05, 2009

Broken and Waiting

This is what life has been feeling like lately.

I'm trying desperately to hold on to the fact that my broken-ness is only a small part, and sometimes a necessary part, of a much bigger, much more beautiful picture. (If I'm honest, I'm more desperately trying to remind myself to hold on to that fact.)


We CAN pick up the pieces. We CAN move forward trusting that that one broken piece does not define the entirety of the story. We CAN trust that the bigger picture is good and true and beautiful. We WILL be able to understand. Eventually.
...
Waiting on peace, hoping for patience, and knowing it will all make sense sometime.

1 comment:

The Broken One. said...

The picture of the broken ornament reminds me of my pelvis. Just letting you know I'm reading.