Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just feeling kind of crummy about things tonight and the past couple of days. I realize it's 1:00 in the morning, and this hour tends to bring on this kind of funk, and to make it pass the fastest, I should just head straight to bed after a little bit of prayer. Tonight, I'm asking for your prayers as well. No more details right now, they might get shared eventually... when I'm courageous enough to be that vulnerable. But for now, this girl needs a little sleep and a lot of love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI love! Missing you and hope all is well. Know you are in my prayers! I will call you tonight!

E

Anonymous said...

P.S. hope that you got some sleep! :)

Anita J. said...

I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.