Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's a sad, sad day.


Big news. Big, bad news. Dan Abrams (the only "Dan" that really matters) has been promoted to general manager of MSNBC. Great news for Dan - a big promotion, but terrible news for me.

This means he's "giving up his cable legal show." Dan is no longer the host of The Abrams Report. This is huge. I'm going to have to settle for seeing him on those regular NBC news shows. The worst part is, his move was effective immediately. No goodbye or anything.

Jorie and Nicole would be the first to tell you what a blow this is. They lived with me for 2 years, being pretty much worthless from 5:00 - 6:00 (or at midnight if I happened to miss the first airing of the show).

Congrats Dan. You will be missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Katrina!! I know this is a real blow to your mental health, now that Katie and Dan have moved on. I hope that you will be to watch the love of your life as much as possible. But remember this move is the best for both of you ($$$)- K you know what I mean! Miss and love you lots! N